#NationalWalkingMonth is here!
It’s important to take some daily exercise, keeping positive mental and physical health, so during National Walking Month why not pick up the pace and take to the great outdoors!
During National Walking Month or at any other time for that matter, here’s 8 great reasons to go for a stroll, just remember to social distance;
1. Walking makes the brain more resilient
2. Walking keeps our heart healthy
3. Walking aids digestion
4. Walking helps us to problem-solve
5. Walking can help to prevent depression
6. Walking helps us be more open, more extroverted, and less neurotic
7. Walking is better for our metabolism than going to the gym
8. Walking can improve our posture
We are fortunate to live in a Department full of rolling countryside, lakes and mountains with many great hiking or cycling trails. Including some very close to home, consequently here at L’Ancienne Boucherie we offer access to two bicycles for free hire and can put together a picnic as an optional extra for your walking or cycling trip. Just ask, as we are happy to try and make your holidays as pleasurable as possible.